Friday, March 2, 2012

I have made plant life!

LOOOK! MY FIRST SPROUT, OH BOY.
Time to be excited people, I have made plant life! Soon I will have tomatoes and all other sorts of homegrown crops that I can start canning, and making jam ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES PEOPLE and I couldn't be happier. For now I should stick to the nurturing of these lovely sprouts.


For the last few weeks I have had gardening on the brain, so there will be quite the crafting going on in my apartment, I'm playing lets be creative and utilize balcony space, oh and of course not spend a lot of money doing it.



Look at all this jazz I scored from the Dollar Tree!

My score includes:
One Medium size pot
Organic potting soil
Six pack of small pots (for growing those oh so adorable seedlings)
Three Small Decorative Pots
Tomato seeds, two types
Bell Pepper seeds
Hanging Basket
Two Bags of Rocks (proper drainage y'all)
Total: $10.00
Oh yea, BARGAIN

I may have bitten off more than i can chew, you see I have never grown ANYTHING EVER in my life, I have not even successfully kept a house plant alive. There's a first time for everything.

What my garden currently consists of:
1. Basil
2. Patio Tomatoes
3. Beefsteak Tomatoes
4. Bell Peppers
5. Strawberries
6.Jalapenos
7. Cilantro

I'm sure there is more to come, because I can't do anything small.



No comments:

Post a Comment